My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
So, you're ready to jump on the Christmas in July bandwagon! It's definitely a fun way to celebrate the summer, and there are plenty of ways to make it your own.
We've put together a few tips and tricks to help you make the most of this festive season. Whether you're throwing a party or just celebrating with family and friends, we've got you covered!
Christmas in July is all about embracing the Christmas spirit, even when it's hot outside! Here are a few tips to help you get into the holiday spirit:
- Put up a Christmas tree or some other festive decor
- Watch Christmas movies
- Listen to Christmas music
- Make Christmas crafts
- Wear Christmas colors (red, green, white)
- Wear festive Christmas jewelry
- Eat Christmas food with a summer twist! Think gingerbread smores, grilled turkey legs, and peppermint chip ice cream.
The key to having a great Christmas in July is to have fun and get into the spirit of the season!
If you're looking to get in the Christmas spirit, look no further than Whimsy Spirit Store! This online shop has a cheerful selection of Christmas necklaces to help you beat the summer heat.
I work hard to give Whimsy Spirit Store for its fun, festive vibe. It's the perfect place to find unique gifts for family and friends, or to treat yourself to something special.
One way to get into the Christmas spirit is to enjoy some festive activities. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Replace the graham crackers with gingerbread cookies for your smores.
2. Make those strawberry and whipped cream Santas! Strawberries are in season, so now is the perfect time.
3. Take your favorite Christmas activities outdoors, such as a spirited family card game.
4. Put up a few Christmas decorations.
5. Drink cool chocolate shakes and listen to Christmas music.
One of the best ways to get into the Christmas spirit is to add some festive flair to your wardrobe! While it might be a little too early to start decking the halls, it's the perfect time to start shopping for Christmas-themed clothing and accessories.
There are lots of great options when it comes to Christmas clothes. You can go all out with a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer tee shirt or a sexy Mrs. Claus dress, or keep it subtle with some cute reindeer earrings or a festive scarf. No matter what you choose, just make sure that it makes you feel happy and cheerful!
What's better than celebrating Christmas in July? Doing it with some festive pendant necklaces from Whimsy Spirit Store, of course! We've got a great selection of Christmas-themed necklaces that are perfect for getting into the holiday spirit.
So what are you waiting for? Get shopping and deck yourself out in some colorful, fun holiday jewelry!
Here are a few more tips to make sure your Christmas in July party is a blast:
1. Decorate your home in festive colors and set up a tree or Advent wreath to get you into the Christmas spirit.
2. Change up your holiday menu for Christmas in July - cool jello salads, grilled turkey, and potato salad festively decorated with diced jalepenos and red bell pepper.
3. Play Christmas music and put up Christmas decorations to get everyone in the mood.
4. Have a Secret Santa or a White Elephant gift exchange.
5. Set up a slip and slide and pretend you're sledding!